Pomegranate Seed Oil: Pomegranates are a uniquely seeded fruit that grows on deciduous shrubs in Mediterranean climates. The seeds are edible and highly nutritious, with a sweet and sour taste, tangy floral aroma, and extremely high levels of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Numerous Antioxidants. In terms of nutritional value, pomegranate fruit is unrivalled, with a set powerful plant compound with effective medicinal properties. Plant compounds refer to phytochemicals produced by plants, usually as a defence mechanism against environmental stressors. They exhibit free radical scavenging behaviour, meaning that they can reduce cellular damage and thus slow the ageing process. One of the most powerful plant compounds present in pomegranates is Punicalagins, an extremely powerful antioxidant known to inhibit unhealthy cell proliferation, and even reduce the size and prevalence of various cancer cells. The show-stealing superfood also contains three types of polyphenols – tannins, anthocyanins, and ellagic acid – all super-potent antioxidants, at levels three times more concentrated than in red wine or green tea. They prevent cellular damage and have exhibited promising anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative stress, and anti-carcinogenic potential in countless biomedical research trials. Another compound present in this superfood is called punicic acid. It’s an Omega 5 fatty acid that reduces skin inflammation and aids in skin repair. This makes it an incredible tonic to use for scarring, discolouration and lesions. Punicic acid is also an effective hydrant, preventing moisture loss through strengthening the skin’s outer dermal layers. It also exhibits strong anti-inflammatory action, is ultra-effective in reducing redness & severity of active acne or irritation. The antioxidant properties fend off free radicals. Pomegranate seed oil - is an effective anti-ageing remedy that fends off cellular level damage, and keeps skin collagen production at a healthy clip. The oil penetrates deeply into the skin without leaving a greasy residue, and its anti-inflammatory action and soothing properties mean that it won’t exacerbate oily skin.
Chia Seed Oil for Skin, the Superfood Super-Moisturizer; Chia seed is considered the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature, offering more than flaxseed or fish oil. These fatty acids work to encourage a more plump look to the skin. They also help maintain moisture levels, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as relieving dryness and peeling. Chia seed oil is also a great source of vitamin B3 and zinc, which helps with oily skin and clogged pores. Many people prize it for its antioxidants, including chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid, as well as myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol flavonoids. These components offer protection from environmental stressors. In fact, the antioxidants in chia seed oil have shown to be even stronger than vitamin C and vitamin E, two common and powerful antioxidants.
SIX Reason Why to use Organic Raspberry Seed Oil in your Skincare:
1. Absorbs UVB and UVC and offers limited protection from UVA so “may act as a broad spectrum UV protectant”. Although further studies are needed to test this*
2. Anti-inflammatory due to a high content of alpha-linolenic acid (the highest in any fruit seed oil) and phytosterols, therefore helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
3. Anti-ageing benefits due to the content of ellagic acid (an antioxidant).Research indicates that elegiac acid “reduces the destruction of collagen and inflammatory response, both major causes of wrinkles.” It also protects against ultraviolet damage.
4. Very high in Vitamin E – an antioxidant. Antioxidants in skin care are important to prevent oxidative damage, which can lead to premature skin ageing and skin cancer.
5. Very high levels of phytosterols that can help reduce trans-epidermal water loss, thereby helping to keep skin moisturized.
6. Phytosterols also help to repair skin damaged by environmental factors including sun damage.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil: The fatty acids in this powerful extract has an amazing reward for your skincare regiment. Nutritional benefits of hemp oil are numerous. Not only is hemp oil rich in vitamins A and E, but it also contains trace amounts of important minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and phosphorus, and improve blood flow & circulation to the skin. It is also high in antioxidants, which are elements that prevent or slow cell damage. Because of this property, some people believe that the regular application of hemp oil slows the ageing of the skin. also accompanied by topical benefits for deep pore cleansing an as excellent moisturizer. It also adds a protective layer to the skin from pollution, helps prevent rashes and provides relief for acne.
The Benefits of Organic Coconut Oil for your skin are extensive. It will act as a moisturizer, rejuvenator, and could help with dry skin and irritations. The list goes on and here are just a few of the top benefits organic Coconut Oil can help you with your skin;
- Prevent premature ageing – Organic Coconut Oil has antioxidant properties which are known to help stop skin ageing early.
- Smooth skin - By applying to the skin’s surface, organic Coconut Oil will help to keep the appearance of the skin healthy and smooth.
- Retain moisture – Organic Coconut Oil is known to help to reduce moisture loss via pores due to its natural composition of saturated fat.
- Heal wounds – If there is a cut or wound on the skin, applying organic Coconut Oil to the skin, some say that it will help in the protection of from microbial infections.
- Protect against cracking – Due to its Vitamin E content, organic Coconut Oil helps to prevent skin from cracking. 0Help skin growth – Organic Oil is known to help skin growth because of its Vitamin E content.
- Repair wear and tear – The rejuvenating properties of the Proteins found in organic Coconut Oil may help the replacement of damaged cells on or near the skin.
- Maintain a tan – Applied to the skin’s surface when tanned, it may help to prolong the tan. 0One of the best benefits of organic Coconut Oil for the skin is that it lasts a long time in comparison to some other oils and is therefore used as a base ingredient in many beauty products.
Grape-Seed Oil is the Beauty Ingredient You Didn't Know You Needed! This “super” beauty ingredient tackles every beauty need and more. A changed the game, Grape-seed oil. It contains linoleic acid and plenty of antioxidants that do the face and body good. Most sensitive skin types can use this oil with abandon. beauty benefits INCLUDE Fading scars to tightening skin. ALSO Lightens Dark Circles... Grape-seed oil is an effective eye cream. Being that grape-seed oil contains vitamin E, an ingredient commonly found in expensive eye creams, as well as moisturizing fatty acids, it’s no wonder it works to fade even the darkest under-eye circles. Effective Moisturizer .. has MANY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY properties, contains high levels of linoleic acid, and doesn’t clog pores, it is a commonly used moisturizer for acne-prone and sensitive skin. While many oils tend to leave behind a residue, grape-seed oil instantly dries upon application, making it a great base under makeup. Fades Scars; Not only is grape-seed oil rich in vitamin E, but it also contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid, proven to speed up healing. Prevents Sun Damage; Whether applied to the skin or consumed, grape-seed oil has been proven to protect from Suns UV Rays. Contains PTO’s (proanthocyanin), strong antioxidants that fight free radicals, it both lightens age spots and aids in the prevention of sun damage. Alleviates Spider Veins; The many antioxidants found in grape-seed oil reduce inflammation and leakage in the veins. Applied regularly It likely alleviates the appearance of spider veins and/or varicose veins. Tightens Skin; Science indicates the strong antioxidants increase collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines & stretch marks. When applied to the skin, grape-seed promotes healthy youthful looking skin.
AND EVEN MORE With Baobab & Kakadu Plum, Warming Ginger essential oils: Exotic Baobab contains high amounts of proteins (amino acids), calcium, potassium & magnesium & Extraordinary Amounts of Vitamin C, E & powerful protective antioxidants. Some tests show as much as 400 times that of oranges. Kakadu Plum Also very high in Vitamin CE & powerful protective antioxidants.. but also has extraordinary amounts of immune defence Gallic & Ellagic Acids. These MANY Lipid supporting ingredients work to improve the health of the skin by decreasing cell destruction and reducing the depth of fine lines, wrinkles and skin creases associated with ageing. By using organic oils, not only do you receive the benefits of EFA's, but you also receive a plenitude of complex plant-derived Phyto-nutrients for even more anti-ageing. The skins absorption ratio is optimized as this complex formula simulates the skins lipid content, ultimately allowing the skin to increase its intake of hydration. The dye-free and synthetic fragrance-free formula boast a smooth, lustrous texture that immediately absorbs into the skin. Once massaged in, dry, parched skin is instantly re-textured and hydrated, promoting skin cells to naturally regenerate & combat the ageing process. The Warming Ginger Oil stimulates circulation to enhance skin health.
This Complex NON-COMEDOGENIC Treatment (does not clog pores) Protects, Nourishes Moisturises, Rejuvenates... And can be used by even the most sensitive of skin types. Great for normal skin, even better for Mature, Extra Dry, Thin, Delicate or Damaged Skin.
Sesame Seed oil*, Sweet Almond oil*, Coconut oil*, Jojoba oil*, Sunflower oil*, Grape Seed oil, Baobab oil*, Olive oil*, Avacodo oil*, Paypaya Seed oil*, Castor oil*, Argan oil*, Kakadu Plum oil, Rosehip oil*, Hemp Seed oil, Chia Seed oil*, Flax Seed oil*, Sea Buchthorn oil*, Brocoli Seed oil*, Tanumu oil*, Carrot Seed oil*, Red Raspberry oil*, Pomegranate Seed oil*,Calendula oil*, Cranberry Seed oil*, Black Current Oil* Marula oil*, Neem oil*, Ginger oil*, Thyme oil*, Tumeric oil *, D Beta and Gamma Tocopherol oil*, D Delta Tocopherol oil*, D Alpha Tocopherol*, Squalene oil* (from rice bran), Monoglycerides, Rose oil*, Camellia oil*, Lavender oil*, Neroli oil*, Geranium oil*
*Certified Organic Oil